Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a little less stress

but not completely stressless. the girl that will be taking my position at work is finally starting and I turned in my resignation today. my official last day is July 3rd making my last days here in MO the 4th of July weekend. I should be jumping for joy, but I am a bit sad. my shoulders now are carrying at least 75% of stress not 100% like I was this morning. now to get through the next three weeks. I have made it this far, I believe I can hang in there a little bit more. my house has not sold yet, but we are still leaving. i will be coming back to make sure things are going okay with my unsold home. I have been living in limbo for the last couple months not really knowing what the future holds for me or when my new life would start. At least now I have somewhat of an idea. I am not good with changes, but I have been looking forward to this date for quite some time. I knew I would probably be leaving MO back in January. this has been a long journey and it's not really the ending yet. there are still many things to get done when I start trying to settle down in Chicago. I will try to post regularly until July 3rd. from then on I will not have internet access so who knows when I will be able to blog again.

.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

missy j said...

Thinking of you...

Annie said...

Hope you enjoy Chicago!

beth said...

I hope all goes REALLY well for you...I know moving is NOT easy...so it's okay to complain and whine if you feel you need to...and venting is what we blogger friends are here for...to help and listen anyway we can !!

lindaharre said...

We will be patiently waiting for your computer hook up:D