Thursday, June 26, 2008

I took this picture a while ago. You can see this beautiful lighthouse at the end of Navy Pier... the Pier is one of my favorite places in Chicago. walking along the water and taking in the beautiful sights. if you are ever in Chicago drop me a note. I would love to break out of my shell and meet new people.

I packed a few bags that we will be taking to Chicago this weekend. dropping off one of my dogs with my mom. next week will be my last days at work and then off we go. I shall be back to St. Louis hopefully in a months time to check on things here since my house has not sold. Praying to St. Joseph that it will soon sell.

enough of me....

thanks for visiting my blog. enjoy your weekend. thank GOD that tomorrow is Friday.

love,

just me
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Best of luck with your move! I love Chicago and Navy Pier! Next time I am able to visit, I will definately want to meet you there- we can walk it together! I haven't seen you in such a long time! I will definately want to keep up with you on your blog- please keep me updated! Hugs to you, Linda