Friday, June 13, 2008

dedicated to YOU!

Ladies I woke up this morning feeling sorry for myself, but as the day went by my attitude brightened up. I had a really bad day yesterday and this morning I felt really silly.

I am an emotional person.

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

If I could change one thing it would be to be a bit stronger. BUT ENOUGH about me. Thank you for your kind words and support. I hope you don't think I am a whiner. I really try to be in a good mood everyday and I try really hard to never show if I am upset or angry. I apologize for being weak yesterday. One thing about me that I also dislike is sometimes instead of thinking about things thoroughly my emotions take over and then when I have thought about it I feel dumb.

so let's move on. THANKS again for your kind comments. I appreciate it and I am looking forward to a good weekend. My brain is kind of fried from all the training that I did yesterday and today so I am looking forward to a brainless weekend.

Blessings to you,

Just ME! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,

There's no need to apologize. Lord knows we've all been down in the dumps. What you wrote the other day was not a sign of weakness, but a sign of allowing the healing to begin.
Have a wonderful weekend! It's good to see you smile again. Please wish Jamie a "Happy Father's Day!"
with love & prayers, Bobbie. xoxo.