Wednesday, May 28, 2008

this is one of my treasure finds that I purchased this past weekend at the infamous Gypsy Caravan fair. it was fun, but I think last year was better. I took my wonderful partner with me. My older son loves going with me on my crazy adventures. I took a few pics of other things that were available for purchase and will post soon. I did find this wonderful little half doll. I am trying to take a good pic of her so that I can show you.

Also I found these wonderful old award ribbons. on the MCMASTER AND STORM blog, I have seen a few that I believe are similar to the ones I bought. I think they were just at the Sandwich, IL flea. That is one of the first things I want to do when I finally move to IL.

If you are out there check back soon for more finds.

Till then...................

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

beth said...

Show us the rest of your goodies from the gypsy caravan...please ???

Gosh, I wish I could have been there !

Dang...all the good stuff happens in St. Louis !