Thursday, May 29, 2008

oooooooohhhhh BETH!


here are a few more pics. the little girl 1/2 doll was only $10.00. below are the prize ribbons I told you about. the vendor only had these two. they were $3.00 a piece. when I start creating again I will definitely try to alter them even though I believe they are nice like this. and then you have a pic from some stuff at the gypsy caravan. I have a few more pics to share this evening if possible.

BETH, I will need to post some pics that my husband took in the Neatherlands of beautiful doors and entry ways. I believe you would like them. I will do that soon.

Now I gotta run and get ready for work.

till then.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

beth said...

ohhhh what great finds !!!
I heart those ribbons, they are soooo cool !!!

and now you've got pictures for me from the netherlands...you are too sweet !!!

lindaharre said...

Angie.....the ribbons are wonderful! Can't wait to see what you end up doing with them:D We missed the Caravan this year. No money.....better staying at home and working in garden!!!! I am saving for a new computer....so....fleas are out for the moment:( Glad you had fun and found good stuff!