Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring and Home news


It's finally here and by the looks of it summer is right around the corner. I took these pictures of my garden this past Sunday while hanging out in the yard and enjoying the beautiful day.

This is one of my favorite plants and I would really like to take it with me when I move. I truly enjoy the little flowers that bloom - they look like bleeding hearts. Hence the name BLEEDING HEART PLANT.

Did we find a home in Illinois? Not yet.... Moving the contents of a whole house to another city is not an easy task. Looked around at different areas like Schaumburg, Naperville, Willowbrook, Aurora just to try and get some ideas, but we will probably look into a house in more detail once I have moved. Hubby has started his job and has been travelling. I am handling that much better then I thought. Work, kids, school, sports....to be honest don't know how single moms/dads do it, but I give anyone out there, that is single with children, 100% of my admiration. Hats off to you!.....

Well, I will leave you with this post. Looking forward to going to Maeystown, IL next weekend and I promise I will try and take some pics to share with you.

Just Me
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

firstborn studio said...

hi sweet girl!
i love the photo of the ornaments in your yard....yay for spring,finally!

all of the areas that you are looking to buy your next home are lovely areas(as you know!),you have a wonderful natural nesting ability,so any home will be "yours" in no time!

hope to see you before you go!

xoxox,denise

lindaharre said...

Hi Angie......I see that you sent out an email for Libby and I THANK YOU SO MUCH! Susie finally broke down and cried and cried Wednesday! She has been so strong, taking care of their needs, cleaning, food, baby sitting and anything else she can do for them.....I worry about her!!!! She is such a WONDERFUL GRANDMA and so strong......she needed to let it out. I am going to post a couple more pictures of this precious baby! Thanks for your love and thoughtfulness (always)....hugs, Linda

beth said...

I wish you so much luck house hunting !!!!

After so many years of doing it myself, I know how you feel !!

Is St. Charles too far west ?

Thinking of you !!!

missy j said...

I hope I remember to go to Maeystown next weekend! And I hope I have time. I have been looking forward to it since your post last year!
Missy
P.s. I almost asked you if it was your birthday you were celebrating. Happy belated!