Sunday, April 20, 2008

Splendid flea finds


I knew it was going to be a beautiful day here in MO so I got up extra early to attend my local flea. As soon as I arrived at around 7:00 I was really surprised to see tons of people already shopping. My first thought was, I guess they were all anxious, as I was, to have our flea be in full effect plus the cooperation of the weather helped tremendously. The first vendor I went to had tons of 1920 photographs. I LOVE the 1920s. I always say I am reincarnated from that era. So here are a few pics of my Sunday morning finds.

There was another gentleman that had some great stuff for example ledgers, but already have some so I passed. I should have bought one, but I really can't be buying so many things since I am still packing.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

Love what you found......did that include a house????? Wondering how the hunt went! Linda

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hello, just stumbled across your blog, how pretty. We have similar taste, actually I think I like all you like, vintage buttons, frogs, old photos (my fav), millinery flowers, old hats, my gosh the list goes on. I've added you to my favs. Have a good evening, Theresa-Garden Antqs Vintage