Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fruehlingfest in Maeystown, IL

I found these pics (THEY ARE NOT MINE) on the net from last years fest in Maeystown, Il. It is this coming Sunday, May 4th from 9 to 4. It's a one day deal. I went last year and LOVED IT. It's at least one hour from ME here in O'fallon, MO. So if you live closer for example if you reside around 270 and 40 it should probably be at least 30 to 40 minutes for you. Try to attend if you can even if it's just to enjoy the beautiful day.

Hope to see ya there, if GOD permits.

Love,

AT
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

beth said...

YOU have the best luck !!! Those auction finds are GREAT !!! Those cameras are out of this world and I would have grabbed them, too !!

The kitty valentine....well, I'm a dog person, but I have a great friend who is a HUGE cat person and if I win, I'd send it to her !

She is at:
www.maudeandmozart.blogspot.com
and loves all vintage cards sooo much !!!

Good luck with all the house stuff !!!

And that picture I used....flickr !!!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hi Angelica, if you go to this show please tell Donnie Volkart I said hello. I'm not sure he'll remember me from the Texas Show, but you can tell him I'm the girl that he showed the great French book to and now everyone is crazy about the book since posting on my blog, thanks to him. Have fun, T

missy j said...

I have my calendar blocked for Sunday! Whooohooo!
Hope to see you there!
MIssy