Saturday, April 26, 2008

Auction findings part deux


here are a few more things that I won. I belive I won these old cameras for $2.50....I could not leave them behind. I don't care if they work or not...they will be used for decorating. Below are a few postcards that I won as well.

And to share in my winnings, if you are a cat lover, if you leave me a comment.... YOU....me? Yes YOU... can receive in the mail a cute cat
v-day card that actually moves his forehead to make his eye brows move up and down.

nothing against cats, but I would rather mail it to someone that really likes cats and will enjoy the vintage card.

leave me a comment. I will then draw a name and if you are the lucky winner I will mail it to YOU this week.

tomorrow is flea day and I do plan to attend so stay tuned to see if I find some eye candy I can take pictures of.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

missy j said...

Your cameras are tooo cool! Post some flea pics. Which ones do you hit? Details girlfriend! I know you have posted before but I forget. Is Maeystown open on Sunday? Too many questions? I will check the Maesytown website. I bookmarked that last year so you don't have to answer that question...too much coffee? maybe! have a great day!
missy
P.s. not a cat lover...(nothing against them) you don't need to include me in the contest, just wanted to say, hey.