Sunday, March 16, 2008

on the edge



Wow am I tired and I have just started packing. I have been in this house for 11 years and really did not think I had so much but now that I have started to dig through layers of stuff gosh am I ready to just forget about moving. Well I really can't because the job has been accepted by my hubby. Packing is not easy and not fun. In a way I am glad that I am doing this because I am ready to give a bunch of stuff away. Donate, give away and maybe have a garage sale or two. Believe me I would rather be out there having fun or creating a thing or two, but this has to be done and it will probably take over my free time for the next couple of months. So I thought I would post this pic I took recently to show you how on the edge I have been lately. I will be so happy when we are finally moved and settled in.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: