Saturday, March 01, 2008

Lost and then found


New millinery hat that was just added to my collection. I love it's green velvet ribbon. Plus the cute strawberries. Flea market starts tomorrow. It's supposed to be a nice day. I am so excited. I heard that St. Charles, IL has a toooo die for flea market. If we move to Chicago, we will be moving close to that area. O'Hare airport is what we are thinking. I also know that there is one in Sandwich, IL. I will miss my flea market here for sure since I already have befriended some vendors. I hope you enjoy these pics of some of my recent finds.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

lindaharre said...

Angie.....Your pics are marvelous! Love the hat......I am going to try and make it to the flea on Sunday because it is supposed to be pretty warm:D hugs, Lin

Anonymous said...

Yes, St Charles as a to-die-for flea market - The Kane County Flea Market - located at the county fair grounds on the west side of town (Randall Rd & 38 area).

http://www.kanecountyfleamarket.com/

St Charles is also home tons of unique shops, including antiques. And zillion festivals and celebrations that usually center on the down town area along the Fox River. I truly miss living there!

Anonymous said...

I use to live in St. Charles, IL too. Moved to St. Louis after high school. A lot has changed in 35 years, but it was a great place to grow up.

Enjoy your move back to Chicago, Angelica.

Ruth