Monday, April 10, 2006

I SURVIVED

Well my first day of work was truly nice.... I got greeted by my old co-workers and met a bit of new people.... They greeted me with welcome signs on the doors and the elevator.... I had a birthday balloon and cards waiting for me and I will not forget to mention all the food they brought for me... Carrot cake, donuts, chocolate chip cookies, candy, and a big danish.... From what I heard we have food days all the time.... Yikes I feel 20 pounds coming on especially because my job will be a desk job and really not a whole lot of walking around...... I think I already gained like 5 pounds today by just looking at all that food.......... I felt like I fit right in and like I never left.... I have two weeks of training and then I am on my own again........ THANKS for all your best wishes and I will try to keep my blog updated... NOW I am on the run to my sons first baseball game I know we are going to really poop out tonight..............

Have a good one..........Love Just Me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angelica-Happy for you-that your first day at work was just as u had hoped for.

lindaharre said...

happy it was a good day for you! nothing is as bad as we imagine...is it? keep us posted on the food crisis:) i deal with that everyday at school....people must think the sweets overcome the stress of kids:):):)~L.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day at work today just watch out for all that food like your friend firstborn said stick with your habits and bring healthy snacks to work

heidi said...

a--glad your first day was fun. and that they remembered it was your b-day! just keep your chin up and each day will get easier and easier!

xxx,
h.

etre-soi said...

ohhh that's just great Angelica, I'm very happy for you :)

lindaharre said...

i guess your new job is keeping you busy.....since i haven't seen much of you here:):):) Have a great Easter with your hubby and boys......hope all is well! XXXOOO linda