Friday, April 14, 2006

hELLO IT's me aGAIN

WOW... WHAT A HECTIC WEEK..... I AM OKAY... I JUST HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH THIS NEW JOB AND MY KIDDIES SPORT SCHEDULES... TONIGHT i FINALLY GOT A BREAK AND DECIDED TO WRITE A QUICK NOTE... SO HELLO AND I HAVE BEEN TRULY TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH EVERYONES BLOGS... THAT BY THE WAY ARE TERRIFIC..... CHECK THEM OUT ON THE SIDE BAR OVER THERE.... I HAVE BEEN TO TIRED TO MAKE ANYTHING..... SO HOPEFULLY SOON I WILL HAVE THE ITCH AGAIN ONCE I GET INTO A NEW ROUTINE....... SO FOR NOW IT'S NICE TO BE HERE AND MAYBE I WILL POST SOMETHING SOON.... YOU ALL TAKE CARE.... LOVE, JUST ME.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to You and Your Family-Take Care and Enjoy-Hope to see you soon!

Linda said...

Have a great Easter!

lindaharre said...

know you have been busy....but it will straighten itself out soon:-) hope you are having a glorious week-end......the weather is perfect for that....oh, by the by..i recognized your little garden you had cleaned out from your pics before....lookin good! love the collages...one prettier than the next. Happy Easter...~L.