Thursday, March 30, 2006

woke up today

with a better attitude... Even though we might have rain again today I am feeling great..... I don't mind the rain you know... because it brings life and who doesn't enjoy a good thunderstorm once in a while... the other day it was just me feeling blah, but today I am trying to be my usual normal kooky self... I actually even feel like making something... with all the beautiful inspiring work on all my favorite blogs (on the side bar over there you see it) how can I not want to create today........ I feel a tag or a card wanting to be made..

HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!! love, just me

2 comments:

etre-soi said...

Yes, rain is good and it's raining here in Paris since yesterday, but it's good, after this lovely flowers will bloom.
Can't wait to see what you will be creating :) Have a nice day you too :) (here it's 5:26 pm already )

lindaharre said...

I am soooooooooooooooo glad you are back!!!! Hopefully that mood is here to stay......you are such a sweet girl you deserve nothing but the best...many sunny days with creativity floating in the soft breeze! thanks for ALL your precious words, they are appreciated! ~L.