Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The sun did come out

thanks ladies for all your nice comments on my gloomy day yesterday.... The beautiful sun did come out today and cheered me up a bit...
I don't know, but I have been in such a rut... I had such a good weekend, but for some reason instead of feeling like I felt on Saturday today I am feeling like I am on cloud ZERO...... I am thankful because nothing bad is going on.... I guess I am feeling like I am in LIMBO waiting around for something to happen.... I did interview today for another insurance company, but it seemed like they were asking me questions that really did not pertain to what I did at my previous job... I don't think they did their homework on my resume and maybe I was not as interested as I thought I was. Plus, their hours would not work around my MOMMY schedule at home.
I don't know. I believe in the phrase it's not meant to be so maybe right now I am where I am supposed to be, but in a way I am kind of stuck in the middle somehow..... floating in the unknown... don't like the feeling.

No comments: