Friday, March 17, 2006

The winner of my journal is

La Fee Coriandre.........................all the way in PARIS, FRANCE.......

HOW EXCITING...... MY little Journal will be going all the way to FRANCE.... Wish I was going toooooo!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and I will mail it to you this coming week....... I went to the post office to ask
how to mail it because I have never mailed anything so far away, but it should be easy....

La Fee Coriandre pls send me your address pls leave it in the comment section..........

AUREVOIR

2 comments:

etre-soi said...

MERCI Angelica :)
I'm so happy, I've just sent you my adress, can't wait to have this beauty :)
For me who starts on this, it's a great great inspiration :)

lindaharre said...

Well missy, I returned home today to find a little jewel in my mail box! There, as forewarned, was a large envelope containing a smaller envelope! What a beautiful birthday card and bag of goodies! I love the tied spring card and plan to keep it with the other treasures you have sent me! Thank you so much for making me smile once again.....I do smile most of the time, but a special smile comes when someone does something so sweet for me! Wow, you are one thoughtful young lady! THanks again. ~L.