Saturday, March 18, 2006

Prayer request PLS

yesterday my friend lori and I decided to get together at the Chocolate Cafe and talk for a while. Out of this friendly visit Lori told me about this man named MIKE (that she doesn't even know she just recently met his sister at the church she attends) has just found out his body is full of cancer and they are just giving him 6 to 8 weeks to live. Can you imagine someone telling you that you only have 6 to 8 weeks to live....... I CAN'T. I don't know his last name all I know is that he just told his children this past week that he has cancer...... Not that he might not be around much longer........

I AM ASKING FOR PRAYER for this man. This is all I can ask...... IF YOU pray pls include him in your daily prayers......... HIS name is Mike........ PLS PLS PLS remember him in your prayers.......... I thank you and GOD BLESS.................

4 comments:

etre-soi said...

that's very hard to imagine, it's so awful. My mon died of cancer too when I was 13, she went to the hospital on b-day than she stayed there for a month but the doctors never told us exactly what she had, than one day they called us and told us that she had a lung cancer (she never smoked) and that she had for a max of 6 months, that night she died and that is a nightmare that it is still hunting me. she survived 1 month after going to the hospital and 24 hours after we really knew what she had...Yes I'll pray for that man and for his children too .

etre-soi said...

my mother I wanted to writte, sorry.

lindaharre said...

i prayed for mike this morning and will continue in our morning prayer group for corrine...~L.

Anonymous said...

Yes I'll pu Mike and his children in my daily prayers