Wednesday, December 21, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

and to all a Happy Holiday as well.............. I will be leaving soon to spend Christmas quality time with our families in Chicago. I wanted to make sure that before I left I did not forget to wish each and every one of YOU a very happy Holiday/Christmas/Kwanza/Hanukah..........................

I really did not want to go to Chicago this Christmas. I wanted to spend it here in my with my little family, but my husband convinced me and said that Christmas with our parents are running out......... Sorry, don't want to be to gloomy, but they are getting older, as we all are, and I don't want to have any regrets that because of my pride I did not get to spend this special time with them..............

So before I leave this weekend just wanted to WISH YOU ALL a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and many blessings to you and yours and that the new year 2006 bring you everything that YOU have dreamed of..................

Sincerely,

Just ME

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

dear angelica,
go to chicago with a light heart and an open,uncluttered mind and enjoy each minute...give yourself that gift!
lets meet in the new year...soon!
i love u!
d