Monday, December 26, 2005

Im Backkkkkkkkkkk

Hello all,

All the presents were opened and the food was all ate..... The kids were all happy and we stayed up way late...........

From everyones blogs it seems that everyone had a great Christmas......... BECKY my friend thank you so much for the atc ornament and the really nice and little knitted glove ornament......... LOVE it and you wrapped it up in all that pretty colored tissue paper..... Thanks........ Every year when I hang it up I will think of you.........

I got to go shopping this morning for all those good sales. Stocked up on boxes, bows, wrapping paper, Christmas socks, little hand towels for the bathroom, cards, and so on......... I love going after Christmas to get all those goodies for next year.............

Well, we are off to a soccer game in a few hours............... I am happy that everyone had a nice time and that you all survived......................

I can't wait to start working on my next projects Valentine atcs and I think the next atc theme for RED LEAD is a pocket doll atc....................... Plus, I am almost done with my RESUME........ YIKES........ I promised myself that I would start looking for a job starting Jan. but I started earlier wish me luck in the job hunt pls my friends........................

Sincerely,

Just ME

No comments: