Sunday, December 11, 2005

I am FINISHED

I am finished with MY project piece I will be sending in to STampingtON for their call for art for the HOME........

Wish me luck. I actually have something else in mind and hopefully will start working on it soon so that I can mail that as well.

I am really excited about it. I usually do not send any of my stuff out to magazines, but I thought what the HECK right??????? My usual is to make something and if I really like it I keep it. I become attached...........

You will also notice that I keep changing my blog name. Actually, I think BE TRUE BE U is the one I will keep. Why? because lately, around me, it seems that I have been running into that phrase dealing with people.

so BE TRUE BE U is always the best way to go I think.................

2 comments:

firstborn studio said...

amen to that angelica...i like be true be u...a good reminder!
your art is amazing and i can see it gracing the covers and many pages of our most favorite magazines...keep sending!
love you,
d

heidi said...

angelica...i like getting to know a bit more about you through your blog and "be true be u" is the perfect title for it. you are the genuine article and your art will speak for itself! good luck!
heidi