Sunday, November 13, 2005

ToDAY

Today I have nothing to say, but just thought I would send a hello to YOU........

Nothing going on, but still everything is going on outside of my window........

Went this morning to have donuts with my kiddies and laughed as I saw that my youngest had sugar all over his face all the way to his ears and he just sat there enjoying his donut not even knowing he looked very funny. You know how those original krispy kreme donuts are very messy but very yummy right??????

We went to church to thank GOD for everything he gives us everyday and I am truly grateful.

My husband is back in CHINA or SHANGHI for a week so one good thing is that I don't have to cook.

We are on our way to see ZATHURA at the movies in a few..... I am hoping I won't fall asleep as I usually do....

I hope I did not bore you all. Have a great day to you and yours.

love,

me

No comments: