Thursday, November 10, 2005

I have been tagged by Denise

so here it goes, but I am changing the questions around the easiest to answer first:

7 people that I would like to do this:

1. Christine F.
2. Becky
3. Sharon W.
4. Denise (SHE ALREADY DID IT THOUGH)

SORRY, I only know four people with blogs...............................

7 Celebrity Crushes: This should be easy

1. John Mayer
2. The guy from the Dave Mathews band
3. Danzel Washington
4. John Travolta
5. Orlando Bloom
6. The guy that became the kind in THE LORD OF THE RINGS
7. Nicholas Cage


7 Things that attract me from the opposit sex:

1. Must be tall
2. Definetly the deep voice
3. Hair
4. Eyes
5. If they are different looking
6. Hair again
7. PERSONALITY

7 Things I cannot do:

1. BE PHONEY
2. Say No sometimes
3. LIE
4. Close things up like soda or mild bottles
5. BE FRIENDS with people that I believe lie
6. RUN
7. drink COFFEE

7 Things I say often:

1. stop THAT
2. STOP THAT
3. LOVE YA
4. YOUR GONNA BREAK YOUR NECK
5. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF ANGIE
6. OKAY
7. BE CAREFUL

7 things to do before I die:

1. Tell my family and friends I love them
2. Apologize to everyone that I hurt
3. Gather all my kids pictures and have them bury me with them
4. drive a Harley
5. go dancing again
6. PIG OUT ON all the food I love like tiramisu and mashed potatoes and a BIG CHOCOLATE SHAKE, and the list goes on
7. take a long drive through the country
8. OOOPs eight yes Tell my husband a secret so when I die and come back to see him he will know that there is another place out there. So he can become a believer.............

Tag your it.............................

1 comment:

She Talks to Angels said...

i will have to work on this one after a good night sleep......so much to think about!

x,christine