Thursday, October 13, 2005

LUCKY ME!!!!!!!!!!!

A few months ago I was attending meditation classes in this little shop right on HWY K. On one of our visits, they decided to make something that we carry with us everyday a lucky charm. I decided to take the ring that my brother game me a few years ago. I love this ring because it's pretty plus because my brother gave it to me for my birthday. Plus, he bought it at an antique store so it's kind of vintagE.................

So it has become my LUCKY CHARM and I wear it all the time now................ No, I have not won the lottery or any expensive trips, but I am very lucky in other ways.

Yesterday, actually I was thinking maybe my ring has lost it's luck. Maybe, I need to get back to that little store and have the lady wish luck back into it again. BUT I WAS WRONG.....................

I am lucky and I will tell you why. Yesterday, I got this really cute HALLOWEEN atc from my friend BECKY F. with this really cute halloween card. Also, I was given this BEAUTIFUL FRIDA ATC made by SHARON W........................... LUCKY MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE........ LUCKY MEEEEEEEEEEEE...........

So NOW I know my ring is working over time......... But, seriously I am lucky, lucky because I have friends, lucky because I have my two boys I always wanted and lucky because I have a husband that works his butt off to give us everything we need.....

No comments: