Thursday, October 13, 2005

I JUST FORGOT

Okay, I had something I wanted to write about and okay, okay I just remembered. I drew a blank there. SORRY...............

You all know I LOVE HALLOWEEN and if you didn't now you know. I have been having major trouble creating my Halloween ATCs for Red Lead's Halloween swap due this weekend. Dont' know why, but gosh darney I just sat down an hour ago and whipped out ten cute atcs I think you will enjoy and they are all handmade NO photo copies this time ladies. Okay, they are all basically the same. Maybe, just a tad different, but I am glad because I thought I was going to have to pass this month again.

So I will be there bright and early at Red Lead on Sat. to turn in these babies and also to enjoy Carol's demo at 12:00.........................

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

She Talks to Angels said...

so where is the picture of these cute ATC's? :(