Monday, October 24, 2005

I was tagged by Sharon W. so my FIVE

inspiring women are:

The first women that comes to mind is my friend ALICIA V. I admire her so because she is a strong and smart woman and has been one of my best friend for years. Out of all the people in my past I can truly say that I can trust her with my life and she would come to my rescue. Don't tell her, but she is todays wonder woman. I also admire my friend Jennifers courage to go back to school after being home and raising two kiddies. Frida is another of my favorite women. My MOM is very admirable in so many ways and I would have to say all the ladies at RED LEAD for so many reasons. The friendship and the talent......

I can't limit it to five because there are alot of admireable women out there that inspire me in so many different ways.............

TAG YOUR IT: CHRISTINE, DENISE, BECKY, and anyone that would like to be tagged as well...........

No comments: