Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Christine and I -OUR ROAD TRIP

We met early this morning to go to this great antique mall that is on 94. We did freeze our little b--- off for a little bit waiting for them to open at 10...... and you are right Christine as soon as we got in there I had forgotten how chilly it was.

Christine found this old vintage birdcage and a very pretty pop up valentine card and I don't remember what picture she bought.

I was searching for my treasures and I found a whole lot especially this old picture of a classroom with all these cute little kids. Now that is a treasure to look at. I regret though that I did not buy this vintage steel thingy that I liked. I left it behind and of coures now I am thinking I should of bought it.

I also got a bag of old buttons and a roll of seam binding that had 100 yards..................Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

We had a good time and if I didn't have to leave we could of been there all day. I just love antique malls especially the ones that are so nicely decorated. I wonder if I moved into one those spaces would they ever notice me...............................

Thanks Christine Farmer for a great morning!!!!!! We need to do it again soon...............

2 comments:

She Talks to Angels said...

i couldn't agree more!

xochristine

firstborn studio said...

omgoodness!
i was just there the other day too! you must have hit booth 197...theeee greatest paper stuff,buttons and more,huh!?
i would love to have run into you and christine there!!!