Friday, August 26, 2005

Yeah!!!!!!! It's Friday night

not because I am going out dancing or bar hoping, but because it's paranormal night on the TRAVEL channel.

Anybody who really knows me knows that I am totally into anything paranormal. When I get together with my family (mom, dad, uncles, brothers and close friends) one topic that is always brought up is the paranormal......

Who heard what or saw what...............

I am a true believer in GHOSTS and things that go BUMP in the night..................

Of course, my husband thinks I am crazy since we are totally opposite. He always has an explanation for everything. I always tell him that if I pass away first I will not leave before sending him a sign from the other side. It will be something that he will only know so that he knows that it's true....

I have a few good stories that would make your skin crawl........ So if your ever in the mood make sure you let me know and I will talk for a few hours of things I have heard, seen and felt.

Have a HAUNTED night and I am off to finish watching my shows.................. BOO

3 comments:

She Talks to Angels said...

my daughter, steph, and i love paranormal night on travel channel!
we snuggle up and watch it every friday! we will have to exchange stories sometime!

boo to you too!
christine

Anonymous said...

I remember some of your stories...I will have to watch that sometime, hope I don't get scared...watch it in our dark basement ....boo!!

Anonymous said...

I used to love watching John Edward and wish his show was still on. I enjoy Medium, but not as much as the "real" thing. I'd love to hear some of your stories.