Thursday, June 19, 2008

new finds and picture practicing

I left work early today and since I had not posted any of my recent finds, I thought I would take this opportunity to do so. I know I am going to repeat myself again, but I love seam binding and any chance I get to buy some I will. I found this wonderful pink basket. Not sure if it's old and if I had to guess I don't think it is, but it's very pretty. 2 tea cups to add to the collection. and a wonderful linen table cloth. the colors are wonderful and it has pretty flowers imprinted.

Hope you enjoyed this little show and tell. next weekend I will be taking some of my shtuff to you know where and then the following week is moving our move date.

after that I probably will not have access to my blog, but hopefully I will still be able to visit some of my favorites.

blessings,

just me.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The system also can acknowledge up to 500,000 distinct landmarks so you may get in excess of just a site
name and a few figures. In fact there is everything perfect about this gizmo.
3 Mp, the camera is clearly aimed at competing with other semi-high range cameras,
not those that compete with those inside a smartphone or tablet.


My website samsung galaxy note

Anonymous said...

However, with a mobile phone, you will have to be acutely aware of your surroundings.
Music player, P503 supports a variety of media formats.
Moreover, it has been observed that Apple's i - Phone apps access personal data without asking user's permission the way it should be.


My weblog: samsung galaxy s4