Sunday, June 01, 2008

flea market finds

let's see I got there this morning around 7:30 and there were tons of people there already. I found a few things that are pictured below. One of the purchases was this wonderful calendar from the 1950's with bird pics and also a few flower scraps. I also purchased a flower frog because I love collecting them and these wonderful doll legs. My friend Michel collects them and I thought why not. I also found a few cross stiched pillow cases that I am about to wash and will post soon. I don't know what I am going to do when I leave and I just can't run and shop at my flea.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

beth said...

Wentzville will always hold a special place in my heart....it's just the best !!!

You'll find some great things in Illinois, but not every weekend...just once a month.

maybe I'll plan on seeing you at the Kane County flea this fall ?