Thursday, May 29, 2008

While I was sitting here reviewing some of my past pictures, I ran across this picture I had taken back at the beginning of May. This woman is beautiful. I look at her face and wonder what her life was like. Was her life as hectic as mine? Did she love immensly? Did he love her? Did she love him? Did they live happily forever? Does she know that I have her picture and that I am sitting here wondering about her life? Does this picture hold her essence? I hope she had a wonderful life. I hope she lived it to the fullest with no regrets. I hope she loved immensly. I hope he returned for her because he could not live without her.

one of the things that I will hopefully get to do before I pass will be to make sure all my pictures are either burned or barried with me. even though I love collecting these old pictures, it makes me very sad to hold on to someones life in a picture that does not even know I exsist.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: