Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sundays Finds

the weather has not been cooperating again, at least this morning it wasn't. I did get a chance to get away to the antique mall with my boys for a little while. usually my hubby watches the boys, but he is on his way to Holland. so it's me and my boys for two weeks. they were actually very well behaved except my little one started getting antsy so we left. before I left I was able to purchase this lovely old hat and this framed friends picture. I can't wait till all this move is done so that I can start decorating my place again.

I hope you all had a wonderful mother's day.

for my St. Louis friends don't forget I believe on Memorial Day the GYPSY CARAVAN will be in town.... downtown that is.... junk junk and more junk. gotta love it! hopefully I will see ya there.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

missy j said...

Maybe I'll catch ya at that one...hehe. do you have any new home leads?
Missy