Saturday, May 17, 2008

Am I jealous? HECK YEAH!

So my hubby has been in the Neatherlands for a week now and he has been sending me pics to see what it looks like. I never thought it was this beautiful. Golly I am sooooo jealous. I already told him if he goes again I am on that plane with him. Check out that wonderful little store he found around his hotel area. He actually made a return visit to take pics for me. Don't you love it. Look at all the great things this lady has. My husband said I would be in heaven and GUESS WHAT? I would!........... Thanks Jaime.

I am happy for him, but I wish I was along on this trip. I would be taking tons of pics to share.......

GOSH DARNY... I can kick myself for not being there. Not that I could go anyways. He is there for part of his training.

Maybe next time, but for now a girl can dream right?

At least it's Sunday tomorrow and guess what that brings.... the flea.

stay tuned

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

You must plan to go!!! It just looks wonderful:D Start saving your pennies......does that mean cutting out the fleas? I don't think so!!! Hope you had a great week-end! It was hard to have a bad time in this weather...LOL. Hugs, Linda