Monday, April 07, 2008

1800 cupbard (I don't think I spelled that right).....yes I know I am moving and I should be getting rid of stuff instead of buying right..... WRONG! at an estate sale this weekend this was one of my finds. I could not leave it behind. It was just right and if it had glass in front it would have been even better, but you know what it's just perfect as it is. It is a great color and it has the right shabbyness to it. I also found these embroidered pillow shams that I have already washed and am saving them for when my mom comes down in May and keeps me company until I move in June.

I had a garage sale Saturday. Some of our stuff found new owners and some of it is getting donated or given away.

For all of you that live in St. Louis..... You can't miss the Fruehlingfest on May 4th..... it's a must go to. It actually reminds me of the Country Living Fair I went to in Chicago two years ago, but not as big. I have been saving my money for this as the vendors I saw two years ago had some really great stuff.....

Need to stop buying....need to stop buying..... I believe it evens out... donate and give away equals buy before I leave MO. I believe if my hubby read this he would say you have lost your MARBLES! Oh well that's the shop a holic in me....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Journal Swag said...

I feel your pain! My husband thinks I may be turning in to a hoarder, and that I already HAVE lost my marbles. I understand, truly.

Sheila
halohill.blogspot.com

lindaharre said...

Angie.....where is this event May 4th? Sounds cool! I am loving the white cabinet!