Monday, March 24, 2008

too busy to play

I have been toooo busy to play that I have not had a chance to take new pics or even make anything. Well I really can't create much because most of my stuff has been packed away.

If you live in MO there are a few events that are coming that are worth your time. The GYPSY Caravan is coming I believe on May 26th and also the beautiful garden/antique show in Maeystown IL is right around the corner May 4th I believe. I have been saving my money for that. Last year it was really beautiful so I believe it should be even better this year. My favorite little store in St. Charles will have a spot there and I love all her shabby decor. Blossom's favorite show I believe her son said. Well worth the 45 to 1 hour drive.

Hopefully soon I will be able to take some new pics. I am getting antsy, but there is tons of stuff to be packed.

Hope you had a wonderful Easter. Many blessings to you and yours.

Sincerely,

Angelica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: