Tuesday, March 04, 2008

a few flea market finds

just wanted to share a few things that I purchased at my local flea. this past weekend was the date when usually all the outside vendors start coming to sell. plus the weather was wonderful. can you believe it was 80 and today it has been snowing all day practically. Well, let me get back to what I was blogging about. I scored a beautiful photo album filled with wonderful pictures from I believe maybe the 1920s to 1930s. As soon as I opened it and saw all the wonderful pics, I knew this was not going to stay behind. I will post another picture soon that is one of my most favorites. You will love it as well.

I also ran into a lady that was selling tons of buttons and old keys. these are a few of the buttons I purchased. I love the old buttons with bling the most. I had a great time. my son always goes with me. it's our special time. at 10 he enjoys going to the flea. I grew up going to the markets in Chicago with my parents. I am very happy that my son is enjoying attending as well. call it a family tradition. I will post more pics of some other great finds.

AT
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

This pic is UNBELIEVABLE! How funny and wonderful! What a find.....an entire album of photos:D Good for you.....you see I didn't make it up in time (so what is new)....LOL

rog said...

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. ROG