Thursday, February 14, 2008

hats and life stuff


well v-day is almost over and now it's time to start looking towards the next day off or holiday. i wanted to share with you the vintage millinery hats i was lucky enough to get this past weekend. They are truly cute.

the weather was actually nice today and I am ready for spring to come. the flea is calling my name. they are predicting snow this weekend. if it doesn't show up i will be on my way to my local flea. i have the itch bad. i might be addicted to the thrill of the hunt.

another thing that is pending is my move back to Chicago..... if GOD decides that this is the best for us we will be leaving MO soon to go back home. I am so used to living here now and I know I will miss it, but with my parents getting older I believe it's time to move back.

should we stay or should we go? such a hard decision. I will be happy if I stay, but I will also be happy to go home. home won't be in Chicago it will be in suburbia.... I am not a city girl anymore. I enjoy the suburbs. 11 years ago I would never had said that. things change I suppose.

will keep you udpated....... xoxoxoxoxo Just ME


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

beth said...

We lived in the suburbs of Chicago 11 years ago and loved it.
We were out in St. Charles (yes, just like in MO)and it's wonderful, but my favorite is Geneva (right next to St. Charles)...so quaint and wonderful shopping !
And the monthly flea market in St. Charles will blow you away !!!

We moved "home" 2 years ago and I understand the aging parent thing compeltely !!!

Good luck !

Anonymous said...

I loove vintage millinery congrats on blog!