Monday, January 07, 2008

well it's 2008 and I seriously thought that it was coming in with a bang and it did. I swear that every year at this time I start going down hill. As I get older it seems that I catch anything and I catch it good. So for the last couple of months, I thought that I was in the clear. No sore throat, no headaches and bamn Kidney infection. Yes, I thought I was going to make it. Friday morning got a bad pain in the mid part of my back. Thought oh maybe I pulled something. Came home from work thought I would call it an early night around 6:00 since I was not feeling good anyways. Next day was in bed all day with fever and a very achy painful back. Sunday I finally decided it's time to go to Urgent care. Two hours later, INFECTION........
My husband always teases me that I wash my hands to much. I am always trying to avoid getting sick and I usually don't escape it at all. Actually, I get sick even worse every year. Since I had a lot of time to think this past weekend stuck in bed, I come to realize that I am a sickly person. Always have been. From my younger years with bad sore throats, or terrible headaches, or being allergic to cold weather (bad rashes)...

what next........

hopefully, this will be it for the new year

As soon as I start getting better, once the big horse pills start working, I am going to mail out the valentine tags.

Blessings to you and as they say

An APPLE a Day Keeps The DOCtor Away......
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear you are sick. I know what you mean about hand washing. I've been taking alot of vitamin C trying to aleviate the cold I have. The worst part of being sick is not knowing when it will strike or how long until it ends. Please take care of yourself and think positive thoughts.
Love, Michel

lindaharre said...

Oh I am so sorry you are sick.....yuck!!! Don't you think part of it is that you children are in school and bring those little buggers home? They may not get sick because their resistance isn't low, but you are probably tired and those germs see an easy target! I am probably blowing smoke, but it sounds like it could be:D Hope you are on the mends soon! Maybe a little "hot toddy" would help:) Hugs, Linda

Becky said...

jeez angelica...i am so sorry you feel so bad. i think with so many antibiotics, so much crap in our food, the air, door knobs, you name it- i often think that you would have to stay home and sit on the couch with your kids right next to you to avoid getting sick. i hope you feel better, better better really soon.
love, becky