Saturday, December 29, 2007

Way ahead!


Okay, I know Christmas was just over a few days ago, but if you are out and about like I have been you can tell that Valentine stuff is slowly popping up here and there. So I speed to Archivers to purchase some new paper (red of course) and got home and made a few little things. Tags and Heart cards have been made and are on their way out to a few of you to get the Valentine juices flowing.

x0x0x0x0x0x0x0

Plus, if you leave your name and e-mail address I might pull out your name and YOU might get one yourself as well! Yes a little pre Valentine drawing.

Leave your name don't be shy.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becky said...

hi a-
you know i am not shy!
love b

Journal Swag said...

Hi! I've been shy but no more! I have you on my favorites and look in all the time! You are VERY talented. Here's my email address and blog. Even if I don't win, you'll know I'm no longer shy!


Sheila
sheshe@mtangel.net
http://halohill.blogspot.com/

lindaharre said...

Not shy either! Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

I know they are fabulous!
Love, Michel
(who is not shy about coveting art)

barbe said...

these are gorgeous!!!
barbe@barbesaintjohn.com
www.barbesaintjohn.blogspot.com