Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Linda Harre YOU ROCK!


Linda,

Wow! That is all I can say..... You are an amazing artist! I love my new apron and so does my girl here. As soon as she saw it she wanted to wear it. Fit just right, but don't tell her that it's really for me.

Linda this world of ours is so small. My boss today decided to take me to a cute little store that he thought I would love and guess what....... It was called the RECYCLED ROSE.....

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

I was looking around this beautiful little store when I noticed all these great mixed media boxes that looked just like yours. I decided to ask the nice lady.... who made these and before she could answer I said.... ARE THEY MADE BY LINDA HARRE..... she said YES! WOWOWOWOWOWOW.... I could not believe I was in the little store that you have some of your art work in. ALL I COULD THINK WAS......what a small world.

We talked about RED LEAD and Lesley that works at read lead. She also knows Heidi and has never met Becky, but knows about BECKY.

I fell in love with this little store and promised I would be back when I had more time. I even told my boss to leave me there and pick me up later, but he didn't go for that...... I had an amazing lunch and a great afternoon.

I am dedicating the bottom pic to the awesome lady that attended me today. I believe her name is Sue and I apologize if I am wrong. She said she was messy I think not. I enjoyed talking to her and already told some of the ladies at work that we have to plan a Sat to go to her store.....

Sue thanks for the hospitatlity and Linda thanks for your friendship.

Love, Just ME
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lindaharre said...

Isn't that shop wonderful? Next time you come down to visit....let me know and I will meet you there:D Enjoyed talking to you tonight!

Becky said...

It surely is a small world. How is your shopping going? what have the youngsters asked for this year? Yikes, we don't even have our tree yet. I hope it isn't raining when I get off of work so I can go up to the boy scout tree lot and see what they have left. Keep taking your pictures A, they are beautiful and inspiring.
Love,B

Anonymous said...

Beautiful apron. I'd love to visit the Recycled Rose, too. What a nice boss!

Escamillaicrf said...

You can also monitor the battery life by installing software that comes with the mouse. So view this warranty figure piece purchase an assault. You see if you use chlorine water in your batteries, what will happen is that a deadly mixture of chlorine will be released. - Adhesive copper foil Follow the steps below to turn on/off the Antennas on your Sprint HTC Evo 4G.