Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Christmas itch, BIG TIME!

Okay, okay yes it was just Halloween the other day and yes Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but honestly I can't help it.......... I have the Christmas holiday itch badly......

It's in the air can you smell it?

I took a drive to Target and yes their Christmas decor is out. Received my Mary Engelbreit mag in the mail and yes Christmas from front to back. Jo Ann already has some of their decorations at 40% off.

I have it bad...... I already started making ornaments for my tree!

Can we just skip the Thanksgiving Holiday and jump right into Christmas, pretty please!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky said...

lordy- i was in galleria traffic today and i would swear that it is already here. all the decor is out and folks are hauling Xmas shopping bags already! i remember in the olden days that Xmas did not officially start til the day after Thanks. We all went to Naugatuck where my grandparents had a clothing store and there was a Christmas parade down the main street. Hey- I was at Michael's today with my 40% coupon and Martha has those brown cardboard acorns to deck out with glitter... I had them in my hand and put them back. Still trying to figure out why I did that.
Love, B