Monday, October 22, 2007

bella dama

While on a flea market visit this weekend this beautiful GERMAN 1/2 doll was the treasure find of the day. I believe it was meant to be, good karma, call it what you want.

A few months ago while visiting an antique mall in Columbia I ran across an identical doll as this beauty. I guess feeling guilty and not wanting to spend the money I left her behind.

I had a chance again to go to Columbia, MO for work and of course I took a sneak run to the antique mall where I had seen the doll previously. Again I left her behind thinking maybe one day......

Well as you can see here she is a twin if you will. She is now safely home with me where she will be cherished. I guess like the secret says I wished for her into the universe and WOW it worked.

THANKS!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lindaharre said...

Angie.....she is wonderful! Did you get her at the flea in Wentzville? I really need to get up early and do that:D EARLY?.....I don't know!
Thanks for always commenting on my blog and for always being soooooo supportive:D You always make my day! It doesn't just flow.....I really work at it and find it exhausting! Not like sewing where you know what the result will be if you follow the directions..... I just put something down and then start figuring out how to add texture and shapes that will compliment. I think that is why I go to sewing a quilt or dress in between art work. It gives me a little reprive from the strain of creating:D Does that make sense? It does to me, but I am not sure it will to you! hugs, Lin

Becky said...

amazing how that works...
who was it that said- "thoughts become things?"
xxxxxxxbecky

lindaharre said...

I always get the sweetest comments from my little St. Charles friend! You are the best and are one of my biggest supporters. I am so thankful that we met.......hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Angie.....she is beautiful,isn't it great when we manifest things in our minds and then some how they come to us.