Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor day weekend fun in the sun





Some pics I took this weekend of the fun we had out in our yard.
When it's hot I enjoy going outside and getting wet with the hose.
Sorry if this ain't your idea of fun, but We enjoy just splashing water
all around us. Also, the furry cutie in the middle is my new addition to
the family PAPASH! Isn't he cute..... His cuteness is saving him because
this little booger has kept me up part of the night this past week. He wakes
up around 3 and 4 and also 5 a.m. to go do his business outside. I then have to
get up at 6:00 to go to work. I got a puppy becuase I was wanting a baby and
since that is not going to happen my mom gave me a puppy.... Don't know how long
he is going to stay. I am trying to be patient and not give up and throw in the towel
especially when you take him out and then he comes in and does his business inside.

Oh well, he is adorable though.......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky said...

he IS adorable! don't give up. love your finds. how are you?
love, becky