Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Grandma's treasures




My grandmother recently passed away at 98. What an amazing woman! Strong, creative, hard worker.
One day maybe, I will share a few stories. She loved nature and had a beautiful garden. I just wanted to share
with you a few of her old linens my mother was so nice to give to me to remember her by.
They are truly beautiful! My mom said that she had tons more, but only brought back with her a few of my Grandma Chole's collection.
I plan on going to visit her grave next year if GOD permits.
Love ya nina and I will truly take care of these precious gifts.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

What a sweet remembrence:D If she was the creator.....she certainly did a nice job! Wouldn't a quilt with her embroidery on each square be great! Of course that would entail cutting them up and that may not be the way you would want to keep them:) Anyway, lovely gift from your mom and wonderful way to remember your Nina.....