Sunday, August 26, 2007





Where have I been? Don't know if you we were wondering. I have just been hanging out and being Mommie and playing house. Of course I have been shopping, but have not created in a while. My boys have started school and soccer. Takes up a lot of my time. Working of course. I need to do that to be able to shop. I have crashed a couple of estate sales, antique stores and today my local flea.

Next month I want to attend the Belleville, IL flea if GOD permits. Okay I will leave you with a few pics of some of my goodies. I have more and I promise to post them soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the red buttons.

Becky said...

look at your great photgraphy!
and your fab finds- as us!
love,B

lindaharre said...

I am lovin the buttons.....especially the rhinestone ones! You find the best fleas.......hugs, L.