Sunday, July 08, 2007

Highway 70 here we come!

Yes, we headed off early Sat to breakfast and then off to hit
highway 70 for an antiquing adventure. My friend Jennifer and
her family surprised me Friday by coming to visit this past weekend.

So her hubby and son hung out with my three boys.

Us girls went out and about on highway 70 stopping at every
little antique store on the way to Fulton, MO. I had a good time and
I hope my SCOUTS (as my husband calls my friends, Jen, Amanda and Michel)
had a good time as well.....

Michel you look good in that red ole hat... Look at that other feathery flowery
purply hat! WOW!

I will post more later of some of the finds..

Love, Just ME
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky said...

hi- i know i keep writing the same old stuff- but you find the best things! hope you are having a fab summer-
xxxxb

Anonymous said...

More great pics. Great day, wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

Amanda and I had a great time. Thanks

lindaharre said...

It looks like your shelves and drawers must be getting full! Great day to spend with artsy friends:D