Thursday, July 12, 2007

favorite find


I had not shared this with you. I found this beautiful antique photo album a few months
ago at one of my favorite antique malls. I past it up a couple a times. Finally, one day when I was
ready to buy it it was gone. Well, I thought it was not meant to be. I went back again a f ew weeks
ago and OMG it was there again. This time I could not pass it up so here are a few pics that I took of it. It has more tin type pictures other then the ones I am showing. It is truly a beautiful find.

I am so amazed at it's beauty and can't help thinking about who these people are and what their
lives were like. I will never know. All they have to know is that I will cherish this forever......
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo, this is a fabulous find! You must have know that you were meant to have it when you found it a second time.

Anonymous said...

I love this find and I also love the way you have it place at home.Great find

lindaharre said...

Somethings are just meant to be:D

Becky said...

omg- it is beautiful...i am always amazed that families let these things go...it makes me a little sad. it was meant to be...
B