Tuesday, May 29, 2007

St. Louis Gyspy Caravan


What fun was had by all.. I took my son and two
friends of mine Leslie and Michel. Thank you all for
the great time I had shopping and eating and a little more
shopping for all the great finds we all found. Another exciting thing
that happened was that I ran into my friend Linda Harre from Studio Stuff.

Hello Linda! It is amazing that even though there were probably hundreds of people
that attended the caravan some how Linda and I were meant to bump into each other.
Call it fate or it was just meant to be we crossed paths and met again. AMAZING! It was nice
seeing you and hopefully I was not to sweaty or smelly...because that sun was really beating down
on us.... I think that is why I finally threw in the towel and I did not finish all of the show...

Pictures below of all the goodies we found...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

lindaharre said...

I am lovin this photo! Showing the world our beautiful skyline!!!!! Great shot A.

lindaharre said...

I too believe that things happen for a reason! Wasn't it strange to feel like old friends when you have hardly never seen each other face to face? I find that really bazaar in a wonderful way.....you understand! It just goes to show you that you do not have to be in the physical presence of a person to become friends:D It was a great show.....HOT but wonderful!!!!!

missy j said...

Lucky girl! I didn't see any flowers. Great photos.
I tried to post but it must not have worked on your Mayestown photos. I love that sweet little town. My husband's grandmother lived there on a farm and we used to visit every weekend. I tried to get over there (after seeing your photos) on Mother's Day weekend...that didn't work out! Maybe soon.
Hope you are doing well.