Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm loving this

Wanted to share with you some of my recent flea market finds. I love the flea market and always have since I was a young girl. My parents used to take us on Sundays. I remember my mome wheeling and dealing with some of the chinese vendors. Well, this past weekend did not disappoint. I found this vintage typewriter for only $10.00 buckaroos.
I jumped at it when I saw it and the price was right. Yes, it does not work, but I did not buy it to use it I bought it for it's beauty. Being a secretary for the last 15 years, I am addicted to typewriters......

These little flower fish were only $2.00 a piece. Which is a steal because I have seen them for over $10.00 at my local antique store.

I am digging the bling on these buttons. Don't know what I will use them for, but they are pretty....

I have more to share, but I will have to go take a few more pics!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't get the typewriter when we were visiting but I see you found another good for you!It's nice by the way!Can't wait to visit and see where you placed all your new finds. It's always fun to go and visit you and see all your new things and how you placed your things.