Sunday, April 01, 2007

True Friends


I just wanted to send You my true friends a note
and thank you for your friendship. There comes a time
when you really need TRUE friends in your life and I am truly
blessed by GOD for giving me some of you to be in my life. Through
the years you meet people that you think wow they do like me and then
you come to realize that either they are phonie or they just use you for their
convenience...... I have had my share.... and it's funny because I can tell. It might
take a little bit, but in the end they show their TRUE colors. To bad right!!!!

I have learned to keep people like that away from my life now and try to surround
myself with people that I feel I can truly TRUST. For my friends, you know who you are
Thank YOU and GOD BLESS!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

lindaharre said...

Very corageous of you to put it out there like that! You are such a sweet heart it is hard for me to believe that anyone would use you and not be a true friend!!!!! You have it all, humility, kindness, sweetness, loving nature, great family and home! You just keep being you and don't let anyone every change you! Your friend, Linda

PAT said...

Hello!

I'm wandering through various blogs, this morning and happened upon yours!

You have a wonderful blog,I hope to visit often.

Today's post is amazing!

I'd like to know where you flea market. From what I've seen here, you've found some wonderful things!

Come visit me at the back porch.
Pat
http://backporchmusings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey friend, I have to say I agree with Linda in all she wrote about you. As you say Be True to U and don't doubt yourself.

MAHIMA said...

i'm happy for you.
trust is a rather fragile thing and so are relationships. best if they are strengthened by each other.
i love the photograph.
today, i started uberglucklich, the happiness blog. that's my attempt at appreciating the better things, people in my life.

Anonymous said...

We all need someone
To talk to in our life,
A friend to whom we run
In times of stress or strife

A friend who's always there
Throughout the years,
A friend we know will care
And take away our fears

A friend who's always near,
Waiting for our call,
To wipe away our tears,
And lift us when we fall.

A loving friend indeed,
On whom we can depend
To fulfill our every need-
Thank you, precious friend for always being there.