Saturday, March 24, 2007


Happy Spring to you..... I got up early because I couldn't sleep
anymore and thought gosh I have let go of my blog.... To tell you
the truth, not that it matters, but I think it is time to shut down this
blog of mine. No reason. I think it has run its course and the time has
come. So happy day to you today. I plan on planting maybe some pansies
since I think the day might not be so cold. I heard 70s or 80s this weekend.

enjoy your day and like my friend
Maryann would say, FOLLOW YOUR BLISS!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

Oh, it would make me sad if you stopped blogging:( I check in all the time and would miss your friendly sweet entries!!!!! Rethink it would you? Just take a break for awhile.....maybe then you will be inspired again:) hugs, Linda